I am a highly motivated person who can quickly adjust to new challenging situations and unexpected difficulties. My qualities such as ability to absorb advanced technical manuals and to learn new technologies were developed thanks to my studies at the Brest State Technical University. I am a reserved and detail-focused person which allows me to be successful at managing my responsibilities. My liability and leadership skills help me and my team to evolve, whereas my sociability allows me to communicate with clients properly and to reach mutual understanding and comfortable cooperation.
Currently diving deep into Data Science. Ask me for access to private git repository to check my projects. Currently finished ones:
- Reliability of borrowers research (data preprocessing)
- Apartments for sale research (exploratory data analysis)
- Determination of a promising tariff for a telecom company (statistical data analysis)
- Computer games sales research (build-up project)
Relevant Job experience
Creating custom linux distribution kits with automatic installation process for out-of-the box production solutions. Setting up an AWS infrastructure and communication between web-applications and remote PCs. Collecting and aggregating large amounts of data using Elasticsearch (1kk+ records per day). Making math-based people-tracking algorithm for unordered data from computer vision. Making lots of React web-applications using data from computer vision, socket connection for interactive screens (with Canvas API, Pixi.js, fabric.js, THREE.js). Training and using neural networks for classifying real-time video-feed (gestures, age/gender estimation, emotion detection). Both python backend and web frontend solutions. Making continuous-integration scripts for automatic deployment. Communicating and managing tasks with client.
Splitting tasks between developers, estimating new projects, designing applications architecture, making code-reviews, inventing teaching practices, interviewing
Web developer at Paprikash StudioJul '17 - Sep '18
Web sites development and maintenance, including those based on any PHP framework or CMS. Implementing new features to online-shops, customizing CMSs both on face and admin-sides. Creating an online football manager game.
Developing own app for storekeepers to help managing worker clothes. Available at isuits.pw (React, Redux, Firebase, currently no backend)
Storekeeper at PromAgroPack-2007Jul '15 - Jul '17
Developing internal web-based software for automation of production processes.
Freelancing~ 1 year
Making a few landing-pages for companies, several orders of implementation new features to working sites based on CMS (Simpla, Joomla, Bitrix, Megagroup, etc.). Full gaming-site development (CS:GO skins).
Language and platform skills
- HTML5 / CSS3
- NodeJS (Express, NestJS, SocketIO)
- PHP + Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, selfmade)
- PHP CMS (WordPress, Joomla, ModX, Drupal, Bitrix, Simpla etc.)
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elasticsearch, Redis)
- DevOps: Docker, AWS, CircleCI
- NeuralNetworks: Tensorflow, Keras, posenet, openCV
- English: C1 (advanced)
- Web Software Engineering
- Coding and automatization
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Complex problem solving
- Hosting and maintenance
- Data architecture
- Machine Learning / Neural Networks
- Data Science
- Military status: ineligible
- Hobbies: arduino (programming microcontrollers), cycling, skiing